For a mosquito-free life on the boat. A universal sized mosquito net that fits all brand of portlights. Mounts from the inside of the boat with a suction cup or a magnet. The suction cup or magnet is attached to a string, that are used to keep the net towards the hull. It is suitable for portlights with interior dimensions up to 180 x 430 mm. The mosquito net is supposed to be larger to cover the "cut out" hole. This makes the net good for variation in portlights sizes. It will also fit different shapes: rectangular, square and round hatches. Folds down to ⅓ size, storage bag included.
1. Open the portlight.
2. Mount the suction cup or magnet according to instruction on the mosquito net.
3. Press the suction or the magnet (magnet and metal plate) to the window. Make sure the suction cup and window is clean for best result.
4. The net will be on the outside of the portlight.
3. Tighten up the blind against the wall / portlight.
6. Use the security line and attach it to the knob on the portlight.
To remove the net, don't pull in the net. First remove the suction cup or magnet with a finger.
Delivery time 1-2 workdays from our warehouse. Shipping time within EU ~3-4 days and US ~1 week. If delivery delay occurs, we will notify you by e-mail. You, as a customer, have always the right to cancel the purchase on delivery delays. Compensation will not be paid for any delivery delay.
Please let us know if you have any special delivery request, email@example.com.
Creditcard: Pay in our checkout with your credit card. All card and personal information is encrypted, which means that no unauthorized person can see it.
PayPal: A safe way to pay. You can log on to your account or use their pay solutions.
Invoice: Choose the invoice option if you want to pay at home in peace and quiet. Submit your organization / social security number to us via mail. firstname.lastname@example.org. The invoice will be sent from PayPal.